- Workplace: Urgnano (BG)
- Task: assembling and designing semi-finished products in 304/316 stainless steel, by manual electrode and TIG welding of sheet metal, pipes, tubular with thicknesses from 1.5 to 6 mm.
- Skills: ability to read mechanical drawings. Dexterity in the use of the tools necessary to carry out the task and the typical machinery of the mechanical workshop.
- At least 4 years of previous work experience required.
- Qualifications, patents, certificates and educational qualifications related to the job are a preferential requirement.
- Age: 20 to 55 years old.
- Knowledge of the Italian language.
- Position and salary commensurate with actual skills and competences.